The Supply Chain Manager (SCM) manages all aspects of the Supply Chain ensuring successful planning, procurement and delivery of products to market. The Supply Chain Manager will report directly to the Director of Operations and will provide support with strategies aimed at improving the customer experience and driving efficiency and cost-effectiveness into the Supply Chain process in the US.
- Accountable for managing the US warehouse supply to ensure adequate stock is available
- Develops initiatives for preserving cash flow and saving costs for warehouses
- Works closely with UK Operations and Business Units to understand liquid supply and packaging timeline of products
- Ensures timely internal communication with commercial team in regards to risks and opportunities
- Knowledgeable on all logistic relationships impacting the US business, and presents monthly analysis of trends. Reviews and approves logistics costs in order to recommend solutions for savings
- Manages procurement plan and ensures timely submission of purchase orders and demand plan in SAP/ Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
- SAP key user for the supply chain team
- Manages relationship with production plants in weekly/monthly meetings; maintains minutes/action steps
- Heavily involved in S&OP budgeting and forecasting to develop strategies for bringing in products to market efficiently
- Produces various Supply Chain KPI reports that highlight business drivers for deviation from benchmarks, and develops practical solutions for resolution of issues
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of shipping, packing, warehousing and implements best practices where necessary
- Manages the development and performance of Supply Chain Analyst
People Leader Responsibilities:
- Initiates and drives recruitment processes, recruiting with integrity and ensuring a great candidate experience through the recruitment process.
- Manages employee onboarding activities to ensure a great joining experience for new employees.
- Motivates and stretches teams through regular 1:1s with direct reports to discuss performance and development, formally and informally managing employee performance.
- Ensures alignment and delivery of work with regular team meetings to discuss performance and priorities.
- Manages employee grievance and disciplinary issues, as required, with HR support.
- Facilitates employee career development through continuous career conversations and on-going coaching, leading annual talent and succession processes for the team.
- Ensures pay for performance culture is fully utilized through rewarding high performance and communicating Edrington’s reward philosophy to team members so that they understand grading, financial and non-financial compensation.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5-10 years of Supply Chain experience, with preference in the Spirits Industry
- High degree of proficiency in MS Excel and SAP, required
- Experience using APO, preferred
- Leadership aptitude is essential, with an ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to analyse complex business issues and make decisions that drive the company’s success
- Ability to work independently and remain focused in a dynamic working environment
- An understanding of business context and proactively brings forward innovation ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in NYC
- Eligible to work in the US
- At least 21 years of age
- In this position you should be able to demonstrate the leadership standards (Inspire, Change, Collaborate, Engage and Deliver) within your role on a day-to-day basis
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid premium medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer paid premium long and short term disability
- 100% employer paid premium life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Additional life insurance options
- Flex time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 25 PTO Days
- Summer Fridays Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous employee referral program
- Discounts platform access
- Paid parental leave
- Pretax parking/commuter benefit
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.