The Supply Chain analyst will produce critical decision support analytics for the Operations team and perform the day-to-day processing of SAP transactions for the Supply Chain team. The right candidate for this position will bring an in-depth knowledge of business systems and how to use this technology to drive better operating decisions. He/she should also have a good knowledge of the commercial side of the business and understand the impact Operations has on financial results.
- Design and produce KPI reports and analytical analysis for Supply Chain manager.
- Provide analysis of daily order book highlighting order risk and articulating issues impacting supply chain.
- Assist Supply chain Manager to design system for allocation that connects realities of spirit product availability with field employees.
- Works closely with Supply Chain manager to perform root-cause analysis on issues in supply chain and pro-actively develops solutions.
- Build monthly detailed logistics cost analysis and work with Supply Chain Manager to understand risks and better ways of working.
- Evaluates and understands logistics relationships and demonstrates an understandings of best-practices for methods of shipping, packing, warehousing and implements necessary changes to align with best practice.
- Input demand planning book into APO and pro-actively manage gaps in production with management and UK supply chain team.
- Enter all data into SAP on behalf of the US supply chain team, including all master data
- Reconciles inventory and investigates all differences and ensures bailment and domestic warehouses are adequately reconciled.
- Owns supply chain processes and procedures and identifies and drives working smarter initiatives to continue to make things more efficient.
- Performs run-out analysis by market for products ending their life-cycle.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of supply chain experience with preference in the Spirits Industry
- High degree of proficiency in Excel and SAP required
- Experience using SAP APO preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization
- Solid organizational awareness and the ability to manage complexity
- Ability to work in NYC
- Valid driver's license
- Eligible to work in the US
- At least 21 years of age