The Market Manager manages all aspects of the assigned channels within the territory, working closely with Costumers and supporting Edrington México WHS, SSS and On Trade teams, to deliver the EMEX 22/23 Strategy. Key pillars of the position include: Costumer Management, Forecast Accuracy, Budget Control & Brand Building. Success in the position will deliver (or over-deliver) against defined annual goals and continued exceptional growth of the Edrington brands.
- Forecasting Accuracy Having the right products, in the right place, at the right time is key to your company’s success
- Key City Focus Monterrey and Key Neighbourhood service
- Tight budget control. Manage a significant piece of the overall expenditures Edrington invests to promote its brands and products. You have a responsibility to ensure that every penny spent delivers a solid return on investment and is spent in a way the builds the long term sustainability of the brands.
- Creative Business Development . Must develop unique ways to grow the business with your customer and provide solutions to management in the face of challenges.
- Thorough Business Planning. Planning is key if you are to execute flawlessly and achieve your business plans
- In Touch with the retail reality. You must be completely aware of what is transpiring at your customers stores. You must feel a sense of ownership of the execution in every store.
Also have a clear and concise communication with your retail teams in the field.
- Strong Costumers relationship
- Brand Knowledge You should have an intimate knowledge of our brands, their values, positioning, target consumers and personality
- Fact Based Selling - Analytical and go beyond the numbers to find the real insight that will be the key to growing your brands with your customer
- Ensure excellent execution of all Sales Drivers (Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price, Persuasion & Promotion)
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast growing FMCG environment, Beverage Alcohol Industry experience is highly desirable
- Retail experience is highly desirable
- Ability to achieve results through influencing others
- Sales experience is a must
- Marketing experience is a bonus
- An understanding of On/Off premise is a must
- An ability to provide leading customer service delivery is required
- Build alignment, commit to outstanding teamwork. Inspire and energize others to deliver great outcomes. Create the space and the possibility for his/her team setting them up for success and ensuring their development
- Proficiency with MS Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Interpersonal and Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of syndicated data (Nielsen, Iscam, Data Base, etc.) is an advantage
- Demonstrates self-awareness, self-management, social awareness
- Ability to manage a broad network of internal and external partners and relationships
- Ability to analyse business issues and suggest solutions that drive the company’s success
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and a positive attitude when facing opportunities and challenges
- Ability to work independently and remain focused in a dynamic working environment
- Must be at least 26 years of age
- Valid driver’s license