The Finance and Supply Chain Director will be an integral role in the Mexico leadership team. This role will directly report into the Managing Director and will be responsible for ensuring best in class financial support, as well as ensuring that the supply chain enhances business development and delivers customer satisfaction. This role will also work closely with the sales & marketing teams to add value to business support.
- A hands-on leader that can provide leadership to the Finance and Supply Chain team while helping complete critical activities.
- Establish Finance and Supply chain objectives ensuring strategic alignment with the objectives of the regional and global business.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with key stakeholders in North America (New York) and Globally (Scotland)
- Demonstrate experience in managing the successful development of employees
- Responsible establishing KPI’s for business and communicating results to sales & marketing teams including key financial metrics, e.g. minimum pricing guidelines, brand objectives, market dynamics, stock allocations, and A&P investment criteria across key customers, locations, and brands
- Understand all planning and forecasting timelines and ensure submissions in an accurate and timely manner
- Support organization through implementing necessary financial management tools and reports
- Develop methods for analyzing and reporting customer profitability
- Manage & approve pricing strategies for organization ensuring alignment with global pricing standards.
- Responsible presenting insights and business performance to key members of local, regional, and global management
- Accountable for the accuracy and delivery of financial results for Mexico
- Ensure compliance with internal control processes and support internal and external audits.
- Manage KPI’s around cash flow including accurate reporting and forecasting and escalation of collection issues with customers.
- Collaborate with Regional and Global finance team with evaluating vendor and customer risk including the establishment of credit terms
- Key Driver in roll-out and improvement of ERP systems (SAP)
- Ensure the best-in-class performance of the supply chain from the UK all the way up through delivery to end customers
- Key decision maker with regards to providing solutions to issues with delivery to customers
- Manage relationship with external 3rd party logistics provider in Mexico.
- Understand Global product allocations and ensure the right products are delivered to the right customers
- Implement and report key KPI’s
- Hands-on involvement in critical issues facing the supply chain organization with the ability to articulate issues to regional and global leadership
This role will involve collaborating with various departments in the organization in different time zones. Occasional travel is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a professional financial qualification (e.g. CPA, CIMA or ACCA); MBA preferred
- 6-8 years of experience working in an international and complex business environment; operational experience with an export/international organization preferred
- Strong financial, business analysis, and management reporting skills
- Strong logical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence key stakeholders and thrive in a matrix reporting environment
- Experience working with IBM Planning Analytics and SAP systems
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Ability to learn new reporting systems quickly
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
We expect that you are able to demonstrate the Edrington standards in your role:
Leads by example create clarity and vision, brings the best out in people, demonstrates a passion for what they do and demonstrates humility
Embraces change, continually seeks improvement, disrupts the status quo, shows flexibility and adaptability and is curious
Shares information openly, Encourages teamwork, Connects beyond their own team and is culturally aware.
Demonstrates inclusive behaviors, is approachable at all levels, stretches and develops oneself and team members listen to others' views and show that they care.
Takes ownership and accountability, sets clear performance objectives, provides clear feedback, is calm under pressure and makes decisions.