The Division Marketing Associate role provides support to the Division Marketing Manager with the local brand programming activities. The Division Marketing Associate will provide relevant metrics and qualitative feedback from the local field teams to assist with program evaluation and implications for future investment. The Division Marketing Associate will support Division Marketing Manager in creating, establishing and refining the local marketing process systems and support tools.
- Distributor Partnership owner for B&C markets within the division. Under the supervision and guidance of the Division Marketing Manager develop the localize consumer marketing programing with local team and distributor.
- Co-present at distributor meetings with local commercial team.
- Develop & submit the localized Annual brand plan local program budget and activation process for focus B&C markets to Division Marketing Manager approval
- Localize (customize) brand blueprints with local distributor client service team incorporating account segmentation into the programming.
- Localize Lighthouse management for key Macallan accounts.
- Manage Marketing Spend and LMF spending for markets of responsibility which would include overall budget management and forecasting. This would include overall Nexus management for roles focus markets.
- Ensure all local market activities are consistent with Brand Standards and Marketing Guidelines
- Own the development, management of and insights derived from any reporting systems and market resources available to the division, (Nielsen, IRI, VIP, NABCA etc.) Work with DMM to leverage insights proactively in our communications, and selling tools.
- Provide valuable insight into field execution performance tracking (e.g. # racks placed vs ordered or # events executed vs planned) to facilitate program evaluation and lessons learned.
- Bottoms up planning and deployment by customer group for point of sale and local activation. Tailor investment to reinvest funds in local consumer driven engagement.
- Serve as Division Lead for agency managed tasting and consumer activation events. Responsibilities include:
- Primary point of contact for local agency partners and field team
- Provide on-going evaluation and recommendations for program, process and reporting system improvements
- Sharing of Best Practices
- In partnership with the Division Marketing Manager (DMM), serve as the Division facilitator and conduit between the Division Team, Brand Marketing, and Agency partners.
- Provide meaningful input into agency performance review and evaluation
- Periodically and/or as requested survey field team to gain insight into program and support tools effectiveness, competitive activity, etc. Share feedback with all stakeholders.
- Participate in key field activities including blitzes, audits, execution of local events, planning and QBR meetings for B&C accounts.
- Provide support for local National/Regional Accounts and activation.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3+ years brand Management experience in FMCG industry (experience in alcoholic beverage industry a plus)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel skills and PowerPoint is essential with the ability to work with data from multiple data sources for reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Understanding of the three-tier distribution system
- Positive attitude and out-going team player who has a flexible approach to work
- Must be able to work and develop relationships in a cross-functional team
- Solution Based Management
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize efforts in a fast-paced, change oriented environment
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and drive to improve current procedures and processes
- Travel requirement up to 15% as needed to perform job function
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This Job Description may be subject to change and may be reviewed at any time.