In today’s rapidly evolving industry landscape, Edrington is focused on delivering strategic programming, experiential marketing, and world class digital content to our distributors, trade partners, and consumers. The Digital Content Associate will be responsible for supporting the B2B Marketing Manager in developing a clearly defined digital plan that aligns with our overall marketing and business development strategy. As this role will be responsible for creating exceptional digital content and analyzing and evaluating results, the ideal candidate will balance creative digital marketing experience with strong analytical skills. Additionally, the Digital Content Associate will interface with a variety of internal and external customers on a regular basis, so the ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships is critical. This function is new to Edrington and thus the ideal candidate will be comfortable and even excited by the opportunity to bring structure to undefined procedures.
- Play an active role in developing, planning, and driving Edrington’s social/digital initiatives and programs while amplifying brand voice and ensuring clear and consistent brand messaging.
- Collaborate with Brand teams and B2B Manager to set and execute digital content strategy.
- Create industry-leading sales materials in rich media formats that break through the noise to deliver our compelling selling proposition to all target audiences.
- Serve as liaison between Brand, Commercial, Distributor and Agency teams to execute digital communications.
- Create and manage customizable content for use by various teams & markets across organization.
- Develop social media guidelines/best practices and implement social media training strategy for entire organization.
- Partner with Brand teams and B2C Manager on content strategy and content calendars to align programming with digital content timelines, optimizing timing to ensure maximum engagement with posted content.
- Analyze engagement, sales, and other performance metrics to report on effectiveness and learnings of digital brand communications and social media content.
- Develop subject matter expertise in location-based audience research platform in order to connect consumer insights to channel strategy and to optimize influencer strategy.
- Support B2B Marketing Manager in working cross functionally with Business Intelligence and Commercial teams to drive Edrington’s Smart Distribution strategy.
- Responsible for keeping the team informed and up-to-date with trends in digital marketing, evaluating competitive strategies (both within the industry and outside of the industry), and providing regular recommendations to improve Edrington’s digital presence and engagement levels.
- Coordinate and oversee singular brand asset library, ensuring that brand assets are up-to-date and readily accessible to key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in marketing/communications preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or social media
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Excel is a must.
- Digital media expertise including Google Analytics, SEO, Google Adwords (display, search, affiliate), paid social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat), and retargeting platforms/networks
- Social Media Obsessed: demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Ability to create content for social media platforms and selling tools
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization and managing agency relationships
- Strong ability to adapt to a changing environment; comfortable with ambiguity and self-motivated to deliver
- Multi-tasker; ability to balance high-level strategy with day-to-day deliverables
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must be at least 21 years of age