The Customer Service Coordinator will be located in the Central divisional office and will work side-by-side with customer procurement offices to ensure that orders are filled in line with our commitments to our customers. Customer Service Coordinator will be an accessible contact for customers for any issue in the supply chain process from delivery timing, pricing errors, or client satisfaction. This role reports into the division Commercial Finance Manager.
- Process all orders for submitted by customers in a timely manner in SAP
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills and incorporates "white-glove" mentality into all aspects of the role.
- Demonstrates understanding of Spirits business and with the ability to articulate reasons for order fulfilment issues and propose solutions.
- Incorporates understanding of Edrington business into decision making and develops solutions that balance Edrington ways-of-working with customer expectations.
- Maintain high degree of electronic organization on order processing and shipment tracking.
- Pro-actively interacts with commercial employees to help understand issues with order fulfillment and availability.
- Pro-actively provides customers with communications and with solutions when expectations cannot be met.
- Understands business environment and has the ability to flag issues with compliance, allocation, improper practices.
- Understands basics of supply chain and how product moves into market and can act as an ambassador for HQ operations team in the markets.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of customer service experience with luxury brands
- High degree of proficiency in Excel. SAP experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Demonstrates Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Energetic, passionate, and shows ability to work independently and remain focused in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization
- Valid driver's license
- Eligible to work in the US
- At least 21 years of age