The growth of Edrington’s Americas business has necessitated an International Customer Service coordinator in Miami who can enter and manage orders for Latin America and Canada. The successful candidate for this position will be bi-lingual in Spanish and English in order to communicate effectively with Latin America distributors as well as our customers in Canada. This Customer Service role will be key to ensuring the continued success and growth of these critical markets for Edrington.
Process all orders submitted by customers in a timely manner in SAP.
Interact effectively with source plants to ensure orders are shipped on time.
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and incorporates “white-glove” mentality into all aspects of their role.
Demonstrate understanding of Spirits business and has the ability to articulate reasons for order fulfillment issues and propose solutions.
Incorporate understanding of Edrington business into decision making and develop solutions that balance Edrington ways-of-working with customer expectations.
Maintain high degree of electronic organization on order processing and shipment tracking.
Pro-actively interact with commercial employees to help understand issues with order fulfillment and availability.
Pro-actively provide customers with communications and solutions when expectations cannot be met.
Understand business environment and has the ability to flag issues with compliance, allocation, and improper practices.
Understand basics of supply chain and how product moves into market.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
- Bi-lingual: Spanish and English
- 2-3 years of customer service experience with luxury brands
- Proficiency in Excel. SAP a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Energetic, passionate, and shows ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Eligible to work in the US
- At least 21 years of age
- In this position you should be able to demonstrate the leadership standards (Inspire, Change, Collaborate, Engage and Deliver) within your role on a day-to-day basis
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid premium medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer paid premium long and short term disability
- 100% employer paid premium life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Additional life insurance options
- Flex time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 25 PTO Days
- Summer Fridays Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous employee referral program
- Discounts platform access
- Paid parental leave
- Pretax parking/commuter benefit
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.