The Brand Manager will work closely with the Brand Director and assist the team in developing our Ultra-Premium American Whiskey and Tequila Brands following our recent portfolio expansion. The core responsibilities of this role will consist on development and day-to-day execution of marketing strategies and initiatives in two of the most dynamic and exciting spirits categories. To be successful, you must have previous relevant experience, the ability to think and drive results, and a strong desire to win. Additionally, you must be able to manage multiple stakeholders in both brands, such as brand owners, key stakeholders, and high profile clients.
Utilize your knowledge, experience, passion and creativity to position the brands as leaders in the market, while engaging and inspiring others
Collaborate in the development of strategies and innovation of ideas leading to growth and achievement of the brand ambitious goals
Work closely with agency partners and vendors to deliver brand campaigns, initiatives, partnerships, events and POS materials, always seeking innovation and improvement opportunities
Manage high profile clients, working closely with senior management and key stakeholders
Oversee and manage daily execution of all consumer and trade centric media, experimental PR, and digital programs
Work collaboratively with the Consumer Insights and Commercial Integration teams to develop and deliver tools and programs to align with the brand positioning and support the commercial team in achieving their KPIs
Oversee budget planning, forecasting and reporting, constantly looking for opportunities to optimize resources
Analyse sales performance to identify growth opportunities within the brands
Evaluate the brand programs and partnerships in place and provide recommendations to perfect our executions
Partner with local and global stakeholders, global brand team, supply chain, finance and legal departments to develop and launch new products into the US market.
Work with the legal department to develop contracts and seek guidance for all major programs, sponsorships and experiential sampling opportunities
Act as the brand’s voice locally and at the distributors or agency meetings
Assist in coaching and development of the Marketing Assistant and Brand Ambassadors
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred
5+ years of experience in a marketing role, preferably within premium consumer goods or retail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be digital and social media savvy
- Passion for Marketing and brand management.
- Dedicated and reliable, with proven track record of delivering brand content, events and initiatives that surpass expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills – a team player.
- Able to influence, connect and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to analyse data to recommend the proper actions to ensure the brand meets/exceeds yearly objectives.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and shift gears comfortably
- Complete financial understanding of all P&L elements, budgeting and performance indicators.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must be willing to perform work-related travel (approximately 20%)
Benefit & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid premium medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer paid premium long and short term disability
- 100% employer paid premium life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Additional life insurance options
- Flex time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 25 PTO Days
- Summer Fridays Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous employee referral program
- Discounts platform access
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-tax parking/commuter benefit